2017 4-H Dairy Calf Show
HOLSTEIN & JERSEY
Jim Walker (705) 652-3962
Friday, July 28, 2017 - 12:30 p.m.
NOTE: Any animal suffering from Pink Eye or Ring Worm will not be admitted to the grounds or if admitted through oversight upon discovery of same it shall be removed ASAP.
PRE 4-H to be shown prior to 4-H calf Show
1. Children 5-9 years – Children must exhibit a calf born after January 1, 2017 and also be eligible to show in Open Junior Calf Class. Ribbons & $5.00 each donated by Laurel and Joan Hamilton.
2. Open Show Person Class for persons aged 10-21 years.
NOTE: Calves must be at the Fair Grounds by Friday, July 22nd and remain there until 4:30 pm. A heifer calf from any dairy breed having a registered sire is eligible. Exhibitors must be members of a Local 4-H Club.
1. Junior Showmanship – Open to exhibitors under 16 yrs as of January 1, 2016
2. Laural & Joan Hamilton Farm Trophy
Senior Showmanship – Open to exhibitors 16-21 yrs as of January 2, 2016 3.
Lakefield Agricultural Society Special Grand Champion – Showman $25.00 cash prize
4. Junior Heifer Calf – born December 1, 2015 to May 31, 2017
5. Intermediate Calf – born September 1, 2016 to November 30, 2017
6. Randy Bullock Trophy • Senior Heifer – born March 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017
Prize Money schedules for Classes 4, 5, and 6
Confirmation: Group A - $10.00, Group B - $10.00
Showmanship: Group A - $10.00, Group B - $10.00
The Lakefield Agricultural Fair is organized by the Lakefield Fair Board and the Lakefield Agricultural Society
Copyright 2017. All Rights
web design by Terry Gillis, Creative Media Services