DAIRY GOAT SHOW
Kim Cooke, Val Grills, John McConkey
Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:00 a.m.
NOTES: This show is sanctioned by the Canadian Goat Society C.G.S. Rules shall apply. All animals over 6 months of age must have their original registration papers on site. No goat may show in more than one class, except for Championship or Special class. Goats shown in Special classes must have been shown in their regular classes. Animals must be on the grounds by 9:00 am. Whites shall be worn. Milkers must be milked dry 12 hours prior to judging. Goats with hard distended udders will be disqualified at the discretion of the Judge. Entries are limited to 2 animals per exhibitor per section. There is no limit to the numbers of sections entered. Please submit exhibitors prize claim sheet to the Secretary within 10 days following the fair.
CLASS 12 CLASS 15
Saanen La Mancha
CLASS 13 CLASS 16
CLASS 14 CLASS 18
Nubian Nigerian Dwarf Goat
1. Doe Kids 3-6 months
2. Doe Kids 7-12 months
3. Yearling Does l-2 years that have never bore a kid
4. Junior Championship. Ribbons Only
Junior Reserve Championship
5. Milking Does – 1 year
6. Milking Does – 2 years
7. Milking Does – 3-4 years and over
8. Senior Championship • Ribbons Only
Senior Reserve Championship
9. Grand Champion • Ribbons Only
Grand Reserve Champion
10. Junior Showmanship: 12 yrs and under
11. Senior Showmanship: 13-18 years
UNREGISTERED MEAT GOAT SHOW
Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 2:00 p.m.
CLASS 18 A
1. Meat Goats (all breeds) under 35 lbs: 1st prize $50, 2nd prize $30, 3rd prize $20.
2. Meat Goats 35 lbs - 80 lbs: 1st prize $50, 2nd prize $30, 3rd prize $20.
3. Billy under 80 lbs - intact under 80lbs.
NOTE: Limit of 2 animals per exhibitor/ section. Scales provided on site.
The Lakefield Agricultural Fair is organized by the Lakefield Fair Board and the Lakefield Agricultural Society
Copyright 2017. All Rights
web design by Terry Gillis, Creative Media Services