Light Horse & Pony Division
LIGHT HORSE & PONY DIVISION
Paul Mann (705) 292-5327
Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:00 a.m. sharp
RULES & INFORMATION 2017
1. See rules at front of prize list, they will strictly be adhered to.
2. A copy of Liability Insurance must be provided and minimum of $1 million carried or OEF (Ontario Equestrain Federation) Card must be available.
3. All Exhibitors must be dressed appropriately. Western attire.
4. All exhibitors must be members of the Agricultural Society - $7.00 fee.
5. Entries may also be made by mailing the Secretary, Lakefield Fair, P.O. Box 1444,Lakefield On. K0L 2H0
6. All inquiries can be made to Lakefield Agricultural Society
7. Entries for Stakes Classes will be $10.00 made day of show - 100% payback - Paid out 1st-50%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 20%, to be made day of show only.
8. All exhibitors 18 years of age and under MUST wear a helmet.
9. Prize Money 1st $17.00, 2nd $14.00, 3rd $12.00, 4th $10.00m 5th $7.00
CLASS 10 :
1. Sr. Showmanship
2. Jr. Showmanship
3. Stakes Halter - 100% payback Paid out 1st 50% 2nd 30% 3rd 20%
4. Walk- Jog * Cannot cross entry in any performance Class
5. Sr. Pleasure
6. Jr. Pleasure
7. Stakes Pleasure - 100% payback Paid out 1st 50%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 20%
8. Sr. Equitation - Pattern may be used.
9. Jr. Equitation Pattern may be used.
10. Open Command
11. Sr. Trail
12. Jr. Trail
13. Water Class - person to keep the most water in cup
14. Ride a Buck - person to ride bareback walk-trot-canter with a piece of paper between you and the horse.
15. Saddle Up Class person able to completely saddle their horse correctly and then pass the line wins.
DAY PRIZE: High Point Western Horse
The Lakefield Agricultural Fair is organized by the Lakefield Fair Board and the Lakefield Agricultural Society
Copyright 2017. All Rights
web design by Terry Gillis, Creative Media Services