Trudy Ray (705) 652-7833, Gord Ray, Laura Robson
Sunday, July 30, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. sharp.
CLASS 31 CLASS 32 CLASS 33 CLASS 34
Suffolk Dorset Other Breeds Meat Other Breeds Wool
1. Ewe Yearling: (3rd pair of temporary incisors must be in place) Bred and born in Canada.
2. Ewe: (first pair of temporary incisors must be in place) Born the property of the Exhibitor.
3. Ram Yearling: (3rd pair of temporary incisors must be in place) Born the property of exhibitor.
4. Ram: (First pair of temporary incisors must be in place) Born the property of exhibitor.
5. Get of Sire (Born the property of exhibitor) a group of 3 animals, full mouth milk teeth, by the same sire. Both sexes may be represented. (Animals may or may not have been shown in previous classes).
6. Breeders Flock (Bred & owned by exhibitor) a group of 4 animals, both sexes to be represented. Each animal must have been exhibited in one of the previous classes. All animals must be of one breed.
7. Junior Showmanship: 17 years and under.
PRIZE MONEY: $12,00,$10.00 $8.00 $7.00 $6.00
SHEEP CLUB 4-H
ACHIEVEMENT PRACTICE DAY
Sponsored by Sunderland Co-Op
CLASS 1 CLASS 1
PRIZE MONEY: $15.00, $12.00, $8.00, $5.00
Thanks to the Peterborough Sheep Club for their donation to the Sheep Show.
The Lakefield Agricultural Fair is organized by the Lakefield Fair Board and the Lakefield Agricultural Society
Copyright 2017. All Rights
web design by Terry Gillis, Creative Media Services