COMPETITION FOR AMBASSADOR LAKEFIELD AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY 2019
Application is herewith made for entry in the Lakefield Agricultural Fair Ambassador Competition to be held at the Lakefield Fair Grounds.
PHONE NUMBER ______________________
AGE AS OF (August 7,2019) __________ F__ M__
This certifies that upon receipt and approval of this application, the finalists selected will be present at the Lakefield Fair Opening Ceremonies for judging of the Competition. If she/he wins the title of Ambassador of the Lakefield Fair she/he will be subject to rules and regulations of the Fair completion.
PLACE: Lakefield Fair Grounds Pavilion, 25 William Street.
I hereby enter the Lakefield Agricultural Fair ambassador Completion. I agree and abide by all the rules and regulations of the Lakefield Agricultural Fair Ambassador completion, and I will abide by such other additional or amended rules and regulations which might hereinafter be announced.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Contestant must be at least 18 years of age by (August 17,2019)
2. Contestants will be disqualified immediately if their qualifications are found to be in contravention of any of the completion regulations herein set out. They may also be disqualified and be required to withdraw immediately if they fail to observe any of the instructions and regulations which may be set out by officials of the competition.
3. Contestants will be interviewed and judged by a panel of Judges. The judges will decide a finalist on the basis of community knowledge and involvement, agriculture, personality and presentation.
4. The finalist will be expected to give a 1.5 minute speech on agriculture, agricultural societies or some aspect of the fair.
5. The finalist will hold the title of AMBASSADOR OF LAKEFIELD FAIR 2019 from September, 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Lakefield Agricultural Society Secretary, Kim Cooke (705) 295-6568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org